Research Assist Program
The MSC Software Research Assist Program is an ecosystem development program aimed at stimulating innovation within research and academic communities. Our mission is to collaborate with passionate researchers around the world to persistently explore the horizon of engineering simulation together. By applying simulation methods in new ways, we can jointly develop the technology and products of tomorrow.
The program has the following benefits for qualified researchers and academicians:
- Access to world class, powerful engineering simulation software
- No cost burden
- Technology sharing and cross licensing options
- Opportunity to participate in research award contest and win prizes
- Opportunity to present and participate in MSC Software user conferences at no charge
- Free training in many of the regularly scheduled MSC training classes
The software products available for Research Assist Program are full commercial versions and are based on individual needs of the researchers.