As simulation becomes more imperative in design and manufacturing, more universities are preparing students for success by incorporating simulation software applications into their courses. Make your students engineering education more relevant, understandable and enjoyable in the 2013/2014 school year with our Academic Bundles.
Academic FEA Bundle – This software bundle provides linear and non-linear finite element analysis capabilities for structural and thermal simulation as well as others including impacts and fluid-structure interactions.
Motion Academic Bundle – This software bundle provides capabilities for a wide variety of multi-body motion and mechanical system simulations, including hydraulics and controls, using a geometric modeling approach or a schematic, block-diagram modeling approach.
Classroom and Course Integration Made Easy
With MSC’s Curriculum Kits, we make it easy to incorporate simulation into your courses.
What are Curriculum Kits?
Curriculum Kits are basic exercises created for educators to teach and for students to learn how simulation applications solve real-life problems accurately and efficiently.
There are four Curriculum Kits:
- Adams Curriculum Kit
- MSC Nastran | Patran Curriculum Kit
- Marc Curriculum Kit
- SimXpert Curriculum Kit
Each Curriculum Kits contains 10 unique exercises.
How do I use the “Curriculum Kits”?
- Assign one exercise per week to your students.
- Use the MSC Nastran | Patran and SimXpert Curriculum Kits in your Intro to FEA, Statics and Structural Analysis courses
- Use the Adams and SimXpert Curriculum Kits in your Dynamics, Systems & Controls and Mechatronics courses
- Use the Marc Curriculum Kit in your Thermodynamics, Composite Materials and Finite Element Analysis courses
They can be accessed directly from our website. No login required.
Click Here >>