DIG202 - Digimat Standard Training - Material Engineering
Basic theoretical knowledge of material constitutive models (elasticity, elasto-plasticity) is advised. A good knowledge on MSC Nastran or Marc is welcome.
- Introduction to the Digimat Graphical User Interface
- Mean-field homogenization theory as well as the material models available in Digimat-MF
- Material Database management and automatic calibration of Digimat materials in Digimat-MX
- Introduction to designing RVE (representation volume element) for various composite microstructures including composites with; multiple reinforcing phases, clustering, and dechesion zones, among others, using Digimat-FE
- Exporting the RVE into Marc / Nastran to run a finite element analysis of the material and post-processing of the results in Digimat-FE
- Guided exercises to implement the different procedures presented during the course