DIG120 - Digimat Standard Training - Material & Structural Engineering
Basic theoretical knowledge of material constitutive models (elasticity, elasto-plasticity) is advised. A good knowledge on MSC Nastran or Marc is welcome.
- Introduction to the Digimat Graphical User Interface
- Mean-field homogenization theory as well as the material models available in Digimat-MF
- Material Database management and automatic calibration of Digimat materials in Digimat-MX
- Coupling of Digimat with FEA code in Digimat-CAE. Introduction to the micro solution procedure and brief presentation of the failure criteria definition
- Mapping of fiber orientation tensors, initial stresses/temperatures between two dissimilar meshes in Digimat-Mat.
- Introduction to RVE (representative volume element) for two phases composite microstructures using Digimat-FE
- Exporting the RVE into Nastran or Marc to run a finite element analysis on the material and post-processing of the results in Digimat-FE
- Guided exercises to implement the different procedures presented during the course