DIG201 - Digimat Standard Training - Structural Engineering
Basic theoretical knowledge of material constitutive models (elasticity, elasto-plasticity) is advised. Good Knowledge of one FEA code is mandatory.
- Introduction to the Digimat Graphical User Interface including the plug-in embedded CAE codes
- Mean-field homogenization theory as well as the material models available in Digimat-MF
- Material Database management and automatic calibration of Digimat materials
- Coupling of Digimat with FEA code in Digimat-CAE. Introduction to the different solution procedure (macro, hybrid, micro) and presentation of the failure criteria definition
- Mapping of fiber orientation tensors, initial stresses/temperatures between two dissimilar meshes in Digimat-Mat. Theoretical aspects of the mapping procedure are explained
- Guided exercises to implement the different procedures presented during the course