ADM720 - Frequency Domain Analysis using Adams/Vibration
Adams Full Simulation Users: ADM701 (Complete Multibody Dynamics Analysis with Adams) required and ADM704A (Advanced Parametrics, Design Sensitivity, and Optimization using Adams/View) and ADM704B (Automating Tasks using Adams/View Scripting, Macros, and GUI Customization) recommended. Adams/Car Users: ADM701 (Complete Multibody Dynamics Analysis with Adams) required.
- Defining the input channels from which you will actuate (shake) the model: Kinematics (Disp., Vel., and Accel.), Force, State Variables.
- Working through examples that demonstrate each available option for actuating the system: Swept sine, PSD, Rotating Mass, User-defined.
- Defining the output channels from which to analyze the simulation.
- Performing vibration analysis in batch mode using Python.
- Vibration analysis of modeling containing flexible bodies.
- Using Desing Evaluation to minimize frequency response
- Brief section on theory