Metal-based additive manufacturing process simulation
Software solution for metal AM processes without expert knowledge
Simufact Additive is a scalable software solution for the simulation of metal-based additive manufacturing processes which focuses on powder bed melting (L- PBF) and metal binder jetting (MBJ) processes. Simufact Additive is a software solution designed to predict and compensate for distortion, residual stress and temperature distribution throughout the printing, heat treatment, cutting, hot isostatic pressing (HIP) as well as machining processes virtually before the part is manufactured by the 3D metal printer in reality.
Your benefits with Simufact Additive
Print your 3D AM parts first-time-right with Simufact Additive:
- Sustainability: Save material and money by replacing expensive physical tryouts with virtual tests
- User-friendly, intuitive and process orientated GUI
- Deepen your knowledge of the metal AM process
- Compensate distortion automatically to print the part as-designed
- Optimise the build-up orientation and the support structures
- Indicate criteria-based part failures, i.e. shrink lines
- Estimate your costs for single parts and the entire printing job
Learn more about the features and application areas on the Simufact website.