Teach With MSC
As an educator, you can use MSC software products to complement and reinforce the engineering principles that you cover in your courses, making those topics more understandable, enjoyable, and relevant for your students. Numerous courses around the world – taught by professors like you in the areas of Mechanical, Aerospace, Civil, Nuclear, & Bio Engineering as well as related fields – are being enhanced through the computational and visualization capabilities of our software, such as:
An Introduction to FEA, Intro to Kinematics & Dynamics, Heat Transfer, Vibration Analysis, Structural Analysis, Strength of Materials, Senior Capstone Design, Advanced Dynamics, Computer Simulation in Biomechanics, Analysis of Machinery, FEA for Solid Mechanics, Stress & Strain, Experimental Mechanics, Composites, Fracture Mechanics, Mechanisms, Robotics, Design Optimization, Vehicle Design, Aircraft Design, Ship Design, Computational Acoustics, Pavement Engineering and more...
I am very happy with the benefits my students & I drive from using Adams in our coursework and research. MSC has been very willing to work with me to help me achieve my goals for incorporating simulation into our engineering curriculum.
Prof. Dan Negrut, Maschinenbau Professor
University of Wisconsin
Our academic software offerings are intentionally simple yet scalable, targeted yet flexible – with similar products bundled together to help maximize your simulation capability while minimizing your cost and administrative work. Each of our 3 university software bundles is network-licensed via a consistent set of "User Packs" designed to meet each university customer's specific objective:
- 1 for individual use (primarily for personal research);
- 5 for smaller-group projects and team work;
- 50 for larger-group use (such as a class); and
- 150 for use by multiple classes in a department or across multiple departments campus-wide.
- University Structures Bundle: Provides linear and non-linear finite element analysis (FEA) capabilities for structural & thermal simulations as well as others such as those involving impacts and fluid-structure interactions; based on the latest versions of MSC Nastran, Patran, Dytran, and Marc.
- University Motion Bundle: Provides capabilities for a wide variety of multi-body motion and mechanical system simulations, including hydraulics & controls, using a geometric modeling approach or a schematic, block-diagram modeling approach; based on Adams and Easy5.