Simufact Additive Free Trial*
Simufact Additive is a powerful simulation environment for getting "right the first time" optimization of powder bed additive manufacturing processes for metals.
This simulation tool allows accurate prediction of the distortion and residual stresses in the printed part and provides the needed guidance for design and manufacturing process modifications to ensure that a quality part is manufactured from the very first time. Simulation with Simufact Additive enables users optimize the 3-D printing process to reduce time and material waste.
Take advantage of this 30-day FREE trial to see how this easy-to-use, powerful simulation software can help improve your process and 3-D printed metal parts.
Request the free trial by filling in the form on the right side. You will receive a communication within one week of request with instructions to access and install the software.
*MSC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to accept or reject each application. Production use, including any fee generating activity, is strictly prohibited. Use of the Software will be subject to MSC’s software license agreement, which must be accepted prior to installing the Software.
- Ensure you have a machine with Windows 7 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit.
- Obtain the Physical Address of your Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection. To find your Physical Address using the Windows Command Prompt, follow these steps:
- Open the Command Prompt window by clicking the Start button , click All Programs, click Accessories, and then click Command Prompt.
- Type ipconfig /all and press the Enter key.
- Search for section Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection.
- The Physical Address listed in this section is the one to use when filling out the registration form.
All fields required