Technical Support Programs and Offerings
"Gold Standard" Support - The MSC Technical Support mission is to enable our customers to succeed in simulating reality by providing the best-in-class knowledge, tools, and expertise using MSC simulation technology; to be the gold standard in CAE support. Standardization, Specialization, Collaboration and Automation are the four founding principles of MSC's technical support. We strive for a globally-consistent and quality customer experience that leverages the knowledge pool of MSC's highly experienced technical staff across the world to meet customer demands. To achieve quality results, we leverage collaboration and automation in our support processes.
Dedicated Customer Success Manager Annual Program - Serving as an advocate to help users of MSC Software solutions increase efficiency, reduce risk, and achieve maximum design impact through the use of simulation, MSC now offers a dedicated customer success manager (CSM). CSM services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Technical Support Focal - Alongside standard support that ensures adequate coverage from a product, language, and time perspective, customers have the option to route their support requests directly to their CSM. If the CSM cannot answer the question directly, it will be routed to the most appropriate engineer within the Technical Support team and closely monitor its progress.
- Escalation Management - Customer has ability to escalate any issue directly to their CSM (single point of contact), who then coordinates escalation activity by working with MSC resources within the Technical Support and Product teams, and subsequently report progress to the customer. The CSM also determines if any additional levels of internal escalation are warranted.
- Customer Activity Reports - The CSM will, upon customer's request, conduct a review on a quarterly basis, with reports regarding customer activity levels, resolutions, and open issues as it relates to technical support cases and product issues.
- New Product Capabilities - The CSM will, upon customer's request, facilitate communication of new features and capabilities within new versions of core products used by the customer.
- Customer Education of Technical Support Tools & Processes - The CSM will, upon customer's request, arrange or conduct personalized training of the Technical Support tools and processes available, thus helping customer achieve higher value for their support investment.
Contact your MSC sales representative to for more information.Request More Info