Technology Partner Program Summary Sheet
MSC Software's ("MSC") Technology Partner Program strives to build MSC's business by creating opportunities for our partners to build their business. The key benefit to our Technology Partners is access to the marketing and sales resources of the company who started CAE and is still rapidly growing nearly 50 years later. The key benefit to MSC is that our Partners provide leading-edge technologies which complement MSC's product portfolio and provide our customers with unique solutions to challenging problems.
Building a Better Ecosystem
As you become part of MSC Software's Technology Partner Program, you'll be invited to join one or more of the following program offerings:
Performance Partner - partners whose hardware and software technologies empower MSC products to perform better
Software Community Partner - partners who build and market products that incorporate or interface to MSC technology
Software Solution Partner - partners whose software technology is incorporated inside products built and marketed by MSC
Members in the Technology Partner Program are eligible for benefits such as:
- Software licenses. Software licenses for interface development, benchmarking, demonstrations, and/or testing, depending on, among other things, the Partner type and level of cooperation
- Free Training Classes. Technology partners may participate in an on-site training class free of charge as long as the class has a minimum number of paying attendees, allowing the class to take place
- Reciprocal partner logo placement on MSC and Partner website, as per the terms of the MSC Technology Partner Program Agreement
- Discounts for advertising in MSC's Simulating Reality magazine
- Informative Quarterly Newsletter
Other areas for potential cooperation under the Technology Partner Program include:
- Case Studies published in MSC's Simulating Reality Magazine
- Sponsorship opportunities for MSC's Users Conferences, Trade Shows, Webinars, and Technology Days
- Joint marketing activities
- Opportunity to work with MSC Sales Team
How Can I Join?
Contact the Program Administrator if your company is interested in participating in MSC's Technology Partner Program. You will need to provide some basic information which will be reviewed by MSC Executive Management. If your company's eligibility is approved, your company may participate in MSC's Technology Partner Program, subject to execution of MSC's Technology Partner Program Agreement. MSC reserves the right to accept or reject any request, in its sole and absolute discretion.
Please note that participation in the Program is subject to an Annual Program Fee.
Terms and Conditions
Participation in the Program is subject to the terms and conditions of the MSC Software Technology Partner Program Agreement. MSC reserves the right to change its Program terms and conditions at any time with or without notice. MSC Software's latest Technology Partner Program Terms and Conditions are available http://partners.mscsoftware.com/legal.
Any software provided in connection with the Program shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the MSC software license agreement under which the software is provided.
How to register for free training:
Technology partners may participate in an on-site training class free of charge provided that the class has a minimum number of paying attendees, allowing the class to take place. NOTE: Attendee is responsible for travel and hotel expenses if necessary.
- Visit the MSC Website and register for a class. For information on upcoming classes in your area, please click on the appropriate link below.
North America: http://www.mscsoftware.com/course-schedule
- Once you find the class you would like to attend, click the Start Date to begin the registration process.
- Log in to the MSC site and enter or verify the information required.
- Click the Register Only Button - you will receive a Training Class Enrollment Confirmation e-mail.
- Forward the Training Class Enrollment Confirmation for approval e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If approved, you will receive another e-mail from the Training Specialist. You will also be notified if the class is not approved.
- Approximately two weeks before the class date, you will be contacted to either confirm the class or cancel if there are not enough attendees.
For information regarding the training process, please contact the Training Specialist at 1-800- 732-7211.