The Latest CAE Technology Used by OEMs Worldwide, An Overview for Academic Professors, Researchers, and Engineering Students
For decades, professional engineers have used the CAE technology and end-to-end solutions developed by MSC Software.
Join our free webinar, as we highlight how the same CAE technology used by professional engineers is available to academic institutions, and how these CAE tools are helping meet current industry needs, including autonomous vehicles and engineering materials.
With the CAE tools from MSC, professors will be able to educate students for future careers in engineering, and students will train with CAE technology used by professional engineers.
The simulations topics covered include:
- Engineering Material Analysis and Management - Enabled by the Integrated Computational Materials Engineering Methodology
- Automated Driving (AD) and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- FSAE Vehicle Design and Simulation
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Applied to COVID-19
- Coupling CFD with Multiphysics: Structural Analysis (FEA), Multi-Body Dynamics (MDB) and Acoustic Analysis
- Modeling approaches for Acoustic, Vibro-Acoustics & Aero-acoustics applications
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn about the latest CAE capabilities and how to apply them to engineering applications
- Discover how to access MSC Software's suite of CAE technology
- View multiple industry examples that have benefited from MSC Software's simulation technology
- Observe presentation from professional engineers that discuss best practices
Who Should Attend?
- Engineering Students