ADM704A - Advanced Parametrics, Design Sensitivity, and Optimization using Adams/View
ADM701 (Complete Multibody Dynamics Analysis with Adams)
- Introduction to parameterization.
- Understanding expressions used in a parameterized model.
- Built-in ADAMS/View functions (location, orientation, modeling, etc.).
- Accessing database objects and their component values.
- Creating a parametric model using:
- Construction Points
- Design Variables
- Expression Builder
- Graphical Tools
- Table Editor
- Performing multi-run simulations to better understand and improve overall system behavior
- Design Study
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Creating design objectives and design
- constraints for your system. Interpreting Results of a multi-run simulation.
- Summary Tables