PAT304 - Automating Tasks and Basic GUI Customization Using the Patran Programming Command Language (PCL)
PAT301 (Introduction to Patran) or comparable experience. Familiarity with C or FORTRAN or Pascal.
- File I/O (create and parse a text file)
- Spawn UNIX command from Patran (i.e. start your own analysis code processing)
- Parametric Modeling (i.e. build same part but vary length, width or radius of the part)
- Dynamic memory allocation
- Create a Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- General PCL syntax and usage