DIG301 - Digimat Advanced Training - Aerospace Application
Basic experience with Digimat is required. Good knowledge of at least one FEA code is mandatory.
- Calibration of Digimat materials to predict the behavior of composite material for thermo-mechanical stiffness analysis and impact study
- Failure criteria definition using the first psuedo grain method with the micro and hybrid solution procedures to predict progressive failure of the part
- Take advantage of the micro/macro results computed by Digimat during the FEA to further optimize designs.
- Optimize your Digimat material model to decrease computation time
- Exercises to implement the different procedures presented during the course
- Definition of the best strategy to integrate Digimat technology into the design process