DIG325 - Digimat Advanced Training - Electrical/Electronic Application
Basic experience with Digimat is required. Good knowledge of at least one FEA code is mandatory.
- Calibration of advanced Digimat materials for thermo-mechanical
- Optimizing the Digimat material model to decrease computation time
- Learn how to better take advantage of the micro/macro results computed by Digimat during the FEA to futher optimize designs
- In depth study of nano-composite electrical and mechanical performance
- Exercises to implement the different procedures presented during the course
- Definition of the best strategy to integrate Digimat technology inside the design process