RMX 102 - Romax Basic User Training
24 Hours (6 hours x 4 Days)
- Learn how to build a Romax model including gears, shafts and bearings.
- Define detailed bearings & gears.
- Assess the component durability and expected lives.
- Understand mesh misalignment and gear ratings.
- Learn how to analyse gear micro-geometry and how it affects gear life.
- Learn how to optimise gears to achieve the required performance.
- Learn how to model perpendicular shafts
- Learn how to conduct DOE Studies
- Learn how to add flexible FE components for housings or shafts.
- Learn how to model planetary gear systems.