PICLS is a thermal simulation tool which helps designers easily perform thermal simulation of PCBs. Even if you are unfamiliar with thermal simulation, you will obtain a simulation result without stress through the tool's easy and quick operation in 2D. You can import the data of a PCB created in PICLS to scSTREAM and HeatDesigner, that is, you can pass the analysis data seamlessly from the PCB design stage to the mechanical design stage.
Useful applications of PICLS
- Troubleshooting thermal issues of current products
- Examining thermal interferences of part layouts
- Consider heat release changes depending on a wiring pattern (coverage ratio)Examine the arrangement of thermal vias (e.g. location, number)
- Examine the arrangement of thermal vias (e.g. location, number)
- Examine the performance of a heat sink
- Examine the size of a PCB
- Examine the number of layers and the thickness of copper foil
- Consider natural/forced air cooling
- Consider radiant heat
- Considering heatsinks (number of fins, size
- Examining heat dissipation performances by connection to enclosure
- Considering PCB mounting environment
Learn more about Cradle CFD products and services at www.cradle-cfd.com
Allgemeine und produktspezifische Informationen über unterstützte Hardware finden Sie auf unserer Webseite Platform Support.