NAS102 - Dynamic analysis using Nastran
The first session of the training discusses Review of Fundamentals of dynamic analysis
- Single DOF System Undamped and damped Free Vibrations
- Single DOF System Undamped and damped Forced Vibrations
- Multi-Degree of Freedom System
- Mass Modeling
- Coupled Versus Lumped Mass
- Mass Units and input
- Normal Modes Analysis
The second day session deliberates normal mode analysis, rigid body modes.
The session also cover the details on Normal Modes Analysis for Pre-Stiffened Structures and Model Checkout
- Rigid Body Modes
- Rigid Body Modes and Mechanisms
- How are the Rigid Body Modes calculated
- Normal Modes Analysis for Pre-Stiffened Structures
- Estimating Fundamental Natural Frequency
- Grounding Check and Rigid Body Modes
- Modal Effective Mass
- Damping Overview
The day three of the training talks about transient response analysis and frequency response analysis using Nastran.
- Introduction to Transient Response Analysis
- Direct Transient Response analysis
- Modal Transient Response analysis
- Introduction to frequency Response Analysis
- Direct Frequency Response analysis
- Modal Frequency Response analysis
- Residual Vector Method
- Enforced Motion
Terms & Conditions:
- Training fees applicable. To receive course fees and further details, please register using the link below.
- Training dates are tentative, subject to sufficient participant registrations.
- No hard copy of training materials will be provided, only electronic format of course notes will be provided.
- Attendees will be provided a training completion certificate
- Customer has to sign the completion letter upon successful completion of the training
- Any taxes, duties or levies that are statutory and may be applicable at the time of payment will have to be borne by the customer.