ADM710 - Flex Body Dynamics and Modal Stress Recovery using Adams
ADM701- Complete Multibody Dynamics Analysis using MSC Adams
- Introducing Adams/Flex
- Theoretical Background
- Replacing Rigid Bodies
- Exporting Loads
- Methods for Optimizing MNFs
- Using Flexible Body Statements
- Contact and Modal Forces
- Stress Recovery with Adams/Durability
- Fatigue Analysis
- MNF Generation in MSC Nastran
- Modelling considerations
- Validating and Debugging
- Adams/View Flex
- Generating an MNF from FEA packages
- Adams/View Command Language Syntax
- Adams/Vibration Frequency Domain Analysis
Terms & Conditions:
- Training fees applicable. To receive course fees and further details, please register using the link below.
- Training dates are tentative, subject to sufficient participant registrations.
- No hard copy of training materials will be provided, only electronic format of course notes will be provided.
- Attendees will be provided a training completion certificate
- Customer has to sign the completion letter upon successful completion of the training
- Any taxes, duties or levies that are statutory and may be applicable at the time of payment will have to be borne by the customer.