ADM750 - Gear, Belt and Chain Modelling using Adams Machinery
ADM701 (Complete Multibody Dynamics Analysis with Adams)
- Introducing the Adams/Machinery Wizard
- Adams/Machinery Database Structure for Components, Parametric, etc.
- Creating Gear Systems:
- Spur, Helical & Bevel Gear Types
- Simplified, Detailed & 3D Contact Types
- Creating Belt Systems:
- Smooth, V-Grooved & Toothed Belts
- Pulley Types: Standard and Tensioners
- Creating Chain Drive Systems:
- Roller and Silent Types
- Compliance Methods: From Linear to User-Defined
- Tensioner/Guide Types: Rotational, Fixed and Translational
- Simulation Speed and Robustness Guidelines for Typical Machinery Systems
Actuator Types and System Outputs
Terms & Conditions:
- Training fees applicable. To receive course fees and further details, please register using the link below.
- Training dates are tentative, subject to sufficient participant registrations.
- No hard copy of training materials will be provided, only electronic format of course notes will be provided.
- Attendees will be provided a training completion certificate
- Customer has to sign the completion letter upon successful completion of the training
- Any taxes, duties or levies that are statutory and may be applicable at the time of payment will have to be borne by the customer.