NAS133 - Linear Contact Analysis with MSC Nastran
The first session deals with the introduction to Contact nonlinearity. Contact setup in Nastran linear solutions such as sol101. Sol103 etc. is discussed.
- What is contact analysis?
- Contact body definition
- Contact detection
- Contact pairs & contact table
- Advanced topics on contact
- Contact output
The second day session discusses the convergence issues encountered in contact analysis. Performance improvement guidelines are also discussed, and some of the latest updates in contact analysis will be demonstrated.
- Convergence failure
- NLSTEP setup
- Common issues and debugging techniques
- Automatic contact setup in Nastran
Terms & Conditions:
- Training fees applicable. To receive course fees and further details, please register using the link below.
- Training dates are tentative, subject to sufficient participant registrations.
- No hard copy of training materials will be provided, only electronic format of course notes will be provided.
- Attendees will be provided a training completion certificate
- Customer has to sign the completion letter upon successful completion of the training
- Any taxes, duties or levies that are statutory and may be applicable at the time of payment will have to be borne by the customer.