1) Under Table & Coord. System, click on New and go to 1 Independent Variable.
2)Enter YieldStress_Table for the Name.
3) Then click on Type and select eq_plastic_strain.
4) Click on Data Points and then click on Add.
5) In the Dialog Box, enter 0 65000 0.5 1.565E6.
6) Then click Fit.
(65000 is Yield Stress and 30E6 is Young Modulus, considering plastic range slope 10% slope of Elastic range so another point on the curve can be calculated as follows for the table 0.1*30E6*0.5+65E3 = 1.565E6)
1) Under Boundary Conditions.
2) Click on Edit.
3) Click on Fixed, then click on OK.
4)Under Nodes, click on Add.
5) Select the Left Edge Nodes as shown and click on End List. Check number of numbers to be 5, if not then click on Sweep under Geometry & Mesh and go to Nodes and and select the same left edge and click on End List to remove the duplicate Nodes and Elements.