1) To import the model, first click on File and then choose Import.
2) Now click on the File To Read.
3) For the file choose and Open suspension_parts_starts.cmd.
4) Then click OK.
1) First, right-click on the screen, choose Shaded.
2) Click on Joint and choose Joint:Spherical.
3) For the Construction pick 2 Bod-1 Loc and choose Normal To Grid for the First Body choose Pick Body and the Second Body choose Pick Body.
4) Choose the Spindle_Wheel for the first body.
5) Pick the Tie_Rod for the second body.
6) For the location choose ground.HP8.
1) Click on Joint and choose Joint:Hooke.
2) For Construction choose 2 Bod-1 Loc and choose Pick Feature. For the First Body and Second Body choose Pick Body.
3) Click on the Tie_Rod when selecting the first body.
4) Click on the steering_rack when selecting the second body.
5) Click on the ground.HP7 when selecting the location.
6) Click on HP8 when selecting the first direction vector.
7) Click on HP13 when selecting the second direction vector.
1) Right-click on the Wheel.Center choose Motion:MOTION_1 and then click on Modify.
2) Click on the Function (time).
3) Modify the "Define a runtime function" to 80*SIN(360d*time). Click on SIN under the Math Functions when inputing a SIN function. Then click OK.
4) Now click on the center of either the Shoulder or the Mount as shown to define the other endpoint of the cylinder.