Software solution for forming processes without expert knowledge
Simufact Forming is a simulation tool for the practitioner in forming technology. Our claim is to consistently align the software to the practical needs of the user.
Often, expert knowledge is required to operate simulation environments in order to build and program complex models. This is not the case with Simufact Forming. The user does not have to deal with the gray physics of the forming process nor with simulation specific details. Simufact Forming is practical and can be learned quickly and easily. The forming practitioner can thus concentrate on the details of his forming processes instead of on the software.
"As simple as possible - as complex as necessary"
The user interface of Simufact Forming was developed to be simple, intuitive and process-oriented. This makes Simufact Forming a design tool for the tool and process developer that supports and simplifies the user's daily work. With just a few mouse clicks, all standard forming processes can be set up and evaluated:
- Cold Forming
- Hot Forging
- Sheet Metal Forming
- Ring Rolling
- Open Die Forging
- Heat Treatment
- Mechanical Joining
- Pressure Welding
Click here to learn more about the individual process types.
Your benefits with Simufact Forming
- Design and optimise your forming process:
- Determine the optimal number and sequence of stages and process window with minimal material usage while ensuring a robust manufacturing process.
- Identify and eliminate potential manufacturing defects
- Optimise tool life
- Simplicity – No expert knowledge required as the software solution is designed to be user-friendly, intuitive and process-oriented.
- Sustainability – Save material, time and money by replacing expensive and time-consuming physical testing with virtual testing.
Learn more about the features and application areas on the Simufact website.