Real-time Solutions for Engineering, Manufacturing, and Quality
ODYSSEE CAE is a unique and powerful CAE-centric innovation platform that allows engineers to apply Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Reduced Order Modelling (ROM) and Design Optimization to workflows. It allows you to benefit from modern data science technology by creating cost efficient digital twins through real-time predictive modeling and optimization for both CAE simulation data and physical test data.
ODYSSEE A-Eye is a unique and powerful image-based machine learning solution that accelerates product design and development via real-time parametric simulation and optimization using machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) solutions. ODYSSEE A-Eye allows you to create your own AI application based on image data, sensor data, scalars, labels, curves, and CAD data as inputs and then predicts responses using the known data of your system. This insight enables designers and production technicians to explore the design space more extensively and interactively and improve next-generation products without prohibitive computing cost or time.
- Machine Learning & AI
- Statistics, Data Mining, Data Fusion
- Optimization and Robustness
- Process Discovery
- Image Recognition and Compression
ODYSSEE – Optimal Decision Support System for Engineering and Expertise
ODYSSEE CAE enhances your knowledge by answering complex engineering questions in real-time that would otherwise take hundreds of hours to simulate and analyze. With only a few previous CAE simulations, ODYSSEE predicts, optimizes, and robustly generates accurate results in real-time. ODYSSEE CAE produces full-time history outputs, including complete CAE analysis with detailed post-processing of results.
Enabling real-time prediction and optimization using image-based machine learning for any industry.
ODYSSEE-A-Eye enables the creation of dedicated customizations for production/non-engineers using image-based prediction or based on CAD geometry (STEP).
- Manufacturing Fault Monitoring (casting)
- Establishing cost indicators for tooling
- Fault characterization for quality control
- Constructability: Construction Risk, Uncertainty and Decision
- Diagnostic prediction of lung infections based on MRI images
- Remote Patient Monitoring augmented by real-time predictive model
- Flight Simulator (landing conditions)
- Satellite image selective compression and classification
일반적인 제품별 플랫폼 지원은 Platform Support 페이지를 참조하십시오.