MSCOneXT is an extension to MSCOne. MSCOneXT provides access to an ever-evolving suite of software tools that have been developed by MSC Software's technology partners to complement the solution portfolio within the MSCOne token system.
- MSCOneXT uses your existing tokens and unlocks access to complementary third-party tools.
- Provides access to one simultaneous session of all third-party partner tools at no additional cost.
- Extends the capability and usability of existing MSCOne tools with complementary partner products.
SmartUQ is a powerful predictive analytics and uncertainty quantification (UQ) software tool that incorporates real world variability and probabilistic behavior into engineering and systems analyses. It was built from the ground up to solve some of the most challenging analytics problems faced by manufacturing companies. In industries like Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Turbomachinery, Heavy Equipment, Medical Device, Semiconductors, Energy, Oil & Gas, Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning and Consumer Products, SmartUQ software has saved our customers millions of dollars and thousands of hours of work.
- Acceleration of simulation efforts
- Testing and evaluation planning
- Uncertainty analysis
- Optimize decision making under uncertainty
- Real system applications
- Model calibration and validation
- Digital Twins/Thread
- Additive manufacturing
- Root cause analysis
Easy to Use Software:
- User-Friendly GUI - Powerful, yet intuitive, SmartUQ is designed for Engineers and Data Scientists alike. SmartUQ's clean, straightforward user interface, including software wizards, makes performing complex analyses easier than ever before.
- Integration - Analytics software is only as powerful as it is compatible with other systems. SmartUQ has built-in integrations with MSC Software products like Adams, Digimat, and Nastran. Additionally, with SmartUQ's application programming interface (API), you can seamlessly integrate SmartUQ tools into your workflow. SmartUQ's API significantly reduces time spent on performing analyses while still providing the full benefits of its GUI.
- Automated Predictive Modeling - With an existing data set or a connected simulation model, SmartUQ runs, builds, and compares predictive models until it meets your accuracy requirements.
- Reduce duration of simulation and testing
- Catch problems early, reducing development time
- Prevent unnecessary design iterations
- Increased utility of simulations
- Fewer tests & prototypes
- Reduce cost associated with unexpected failures
Improve Quality and Reduce Risk
- Validate that the simulation agrees with reality
- Maximize Product Reliability and Durability
- Meet oversight requirements (FAA, FDA, DoD)
- Modern Design of Experiment tools designed to efficiently collect data from simulation, physical testing, or digital twins.
- Unique Data Sampling tools for subsampling or dividing large data sets into evenly distributed batches to build large-scale machine learning models.
- Flexible Predictive Modeling and Machine Learning tools to cover a wide range of scenarios including high dimensional problems, large sample sizes, spatial data, and functional/transient responses.
- Statistical Calibration tools to determine model calibration parameters even with limited simulation and test data and provide model discrepancy to improve simulation and perform model validation.
- Inverse Analysis tool to calculate the probability distribution of inputs based on a set of outputs from a system, helping verify hard-to-measure system properties.
- Sensitivity Analysis library to rapidly determine which factors have a relatively low or high impact on the outputs, allowing engineers to focus efforts appropriately.
- Optimization library handles multiple objectives and accommodates very large numbers of inputs.
Modules available on MSCOneXT
- SmartUQ GUI
- SmartUQ Python API
VCollab helps the manufacturing industry to accelerate the processing of simulation results and streamline the design decision making process based on actionable simulation insights.
By automating the process of extracting, merging, and reporting simulation insights in 3D, high-fidelity, browser-viewable models, VCollab extends access to critical simulation insights for everyone involved in the design and manufacturing process. The software enables the automatic creation of "Digital CAE Reports" from native simulation results files. These high-fidelity, actionable simulation insight reports can easily be shared with designers and other stakeholders to inform the design decision making process.
VCollab helps manufacturing companies to maximize the returns on their simulation investments:
- Accelerates the post-processing of results
- Reduces human error during post-processing and creating CAE Reports
- Enables manufacturers to improve product quality
- Streamlines the design decision making process
- Helps companies digitally transform CAE reporting processes for greater efficiency
With VCollab, analysts spend minutes instead of hours and create far superior simulation insights. Global analysis teams can collaborate on Digital CAE Reports to review and validate the analysis models and results from multiple CAE software packages. Design teams, OEMs and suppliers can collaborate on reports that tell the full story and help them to make faster design decisions, reducing product costs and timelines. And CIOs pursuing digital transformation strategies can use the tool to maximize return on CAE investments.
- VCollab has existing integrations with MSC Nastran, Marc, Adams and SimManager
- VCollab also integrates with Actran through OP2 files
- VCollab can interface with any MSC solver that can produce OP2, XDB or H5 files
Modules available on MSCOneXT
- VMove JT for MSCOne
- VMove Adams for MSCOne
- VMove CAD for MSCOne
- VMove CAE for MSCOne
- VCollab Presenter for MSCOne
- VCollab Professional for MSCOne
- VCollab Professional JT Export for MSCOne
- VCollab WebViewer for MSCOne
CivilFEM powered by Marc is a very powerful and versatile program suitable for all the types of advanced analyses performed in all construction sectors. It provides a rich set of tools and unique capabilities that streamline the creation of analysis models for construction, dams, forensic structural analysis, seismic design, soil-structure interaction, foundations, tunnels, rock and soil mechanic analyses, skyscrapers, geotechnics, mining, energy, oil and gas, precast, nuclear and hydroelectric power plants, or any other Civil Engineering major infrastructure.
CivilFEM Intro powered by Marc
CivilFEM Intro's capabilities are mainly linear structural simulations such as static, transient, modal, harmonic, response spectrum and linear buckling analysis, with some nonlinearities including large deflections and strains, nonlinear springs, dumpers, cables and contacts, and checking and design according to steel and concrete codes (Eurocodes, ACI, AISC ASD/LRFD etc.).
CivilFEM Advanced powered by Marc
CivilFEM Advanced includes the CivilFEM Intro capabilities plus nonlinear material models for concrete cracking, crushing, creek and shrinkage, steel and geomaterials (Druker-Prager, Mohr-coulomb, Extended Cam-Clay, Hoek and Brown, Duncan-Chang, etc.), material time-dependent properties like concrete maturity and nonlinear construction and stage process, nonlinear bucking, prestressed concrete (for beams, shells and solids with tendon layout definition, automatic loses calculation, equivalent forces to the FEM and code checking and design) and advanced nonlinear contacts (breaking glue, cohesion, friction, etc.).
CivilFEM Expert powered by Marc
CivilFEM Expert includes the CivilFEM Advanced capabilities plus steady-state and transient heat transfer, thermal-structural coupled analysis for material temperature-dependent properties, steady-state or transient seepage analysis and seepage-structural coupled analysis such as water table variation, pour water pressure, effective stress etc.
Key capabilities of CivilFEM
- nonlinear buckling
- nonlinear staged construction process
- crushing and cracking nonlinear reinforced concrete
- concrete creep and shrinkage and time dependent properties
- pre-stressed reinforced concrete
- fiber reinforced concrete
- soil material behaviour laws
- check and design by the most important codes and standards
- Soil-structure interaction
- nonlinear advanced contacts
- insert elements
- advanced seismic analysis
- heat transfer and coupled thermal-structural analysis
- seepage-structural analysis
- Python Scripting
Modules available on MSCOneXT
- CivilFEM Intro for MSCOne
- CivilFEM Advanced for MSCOne
- CivilFEM Expert for MSCOne