You're one-step away from gaining access to MSCOne for free
MSCOne is a definitive collection of the most advanced simulation software. Sign up today and start your free 3-month trial of MSCOne.
How MSCOne can help you?
- Accelerate innovation in your product line by taking advantage of simulation solutions that your company did not have access to previously.
- Improve productivity and create a flexible environment, as your project and CAE need mature or change.
- Reduce financial risk with the ability to increase or decrease capacity as your engineering needs change.
- Reduce cost and access infrequently used CAE applications that might otherwise be difficult to justify commercially. Consolidate your CAE software suppliers to most effectively stretch your limited budget.
- World leading solutions to address the 5 main reasons for electronics failure; temperature, moisture, vibration & structural, and more!
- Jumpstart Engagement on your specific use case(
- On-premise or Cloud enabled
Commitments & Eligibility
- Identified point of contact and commitment to taking part in jumpstart process. After 3-months if you don’t like, don’t buy it.
- Much as we try to please everyone, this promotional offer is intended for commercially focused enterprises looking to improve their design, engineering and manufacturing processes, within the United States & United Kingdom.
- For non-commercial enterprises, MSC has a number of additional programs & promotions for students, educators, researchers and other academic groups. Visit the MSC Academia to learn more.
MSCOne is sure to open new opportunities to improve your products and is the ideal engineering simulation solution for any small, medium, or large business. Sign up for the free trial and explore MSCOne today.
Terms and Conditions
* MSC Software reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to accept or reject any trial request. Requestors tentatively approved for a trial license will be required, as a condition to accessing or using the software, to accept MSC Software’s standard software license agreement for the applicable software trial
** For information on how MSC Software processes personal data, please see MSC Software’s Online Privacy Statement, available by clicking on the "Privacy" link below at the bottom right of this webpage.