MSC One is an expanded products token system that lets you take advantage of the breadth and depth of MSC Software's simulation portfolio within a flexible token based licensing system*.
Offered on an annual subscription basis, MSC One provides efficient implementation of your investment in product development with access to a suite of multidisciplinary engineering software tools.
Key aspects of MSC One include:
- Substantially all current and future products will be available in the MSC One*.
- As a subscription product, MSC One capacity can be expanded or contracted based on current and future project needs.
- Access to more connected physics and disciplines allows better prediction of part and system behavior.
- Ability to leverage MSC's ecosystem of products including MSC Apex, MSC Nastran, Patran, Adams, Marc, SimManager, MaterialCenter, and more.
- Access to MSC Apex and the new modules as they become available (such as Structures, Nonlinear, Multi-body Systems).
The MSC One Method
With the new subscription based token system, you receive a pool of tokens. Your tokens are checked out from the pool and are used to access and run a full range of CAE solutions available under the MSC One licensing system from MSC Software. Each individual software item requires a certain number of tokens to run. After each use, your tokens are returned to the pool for other use. There are dozens of software items available under MSC One.
Who is it for?
- Large-scale global enterprises
- Small-Medium sized companies with tight budgets and heavy engineering needs
- Consulting firms that cannot invest in outright per-seat purchases
*Exceptions do apply with certain products. Please talk with your MSC representative for more information.
- Accelerate innovation in your product line by taking advantage of simulation solutions that your company did not have access to previously.
- Create a flexible environment, as your project and CAE needs mature or change.
- Reduce your financial risk with the ability to increase or decrease capacity as your engineering needs change.
- Obtain access to infrequently-used CAE applications that might otherwise be difficult to cost justify.
- Consolidate your CAE software suppliers to most effectively stretch your limited budget.
The benefits of MSC One will interest your entire organization:
- Engineering project managers
- CAE engineering departments
- VP of Engineering
- Purchasing and procurement